Winter Biking Clothes from 車衣倉褲
I bought new winter riding clothes mid-December from a shop in Neihu for 3,000 NT after minor discount. I picked up a…
- black XL Sobik padded long pants with stirrups, 900 NT
- stirrups keeps these tights down my leg and bridges the gap between socks and ankle with no need for long topped socks
- real nice pants as my legs don’t get overly sweaty and my knees don’t complain about the cold
- XXL Sokik black/white/gray/red mix long sleeve winter shirt, 950 NT
- breaks the cold feeling and sweat migrates away from the body quickly
- XXL white, transparent rain/wind jacket, 1000 NT
- Scent destroyer laundry detergent, 300 NT
- I’ve got powerful sweat and my clothes after a season of biking in them easily stink. Therefore I’m trying to see if this 300 NT stuff works and saves me 1,850 NT for buying next summer’s shorts and long-sleeve shirt
- This stuff works AWESOME! After only a couple of washes, the funk is gone and doesn’t come back as readily.
- We’re washing my clothes once a week in the scent destroyer and seems to be just right
- sports drink bottle pull-top, free as gift or because of my mojo
The summer clothes you’ve been seeing me wear are from this shop. While this place doesn’t have a large selection and often times seems to be out of a few particular things whenever I go in, they’re getting new shipments every week and will call you when stuff comes in.
Next, if you hadn’t noticed the prices, they’re cheap. I was looking at 6,000 and 7,000 NT shirts at places like Giant, Merida and other nice bike shops. While these clothes might not be the slickest regarding looks and by the end of the season you’ll see them on at least one person in a local group ride, they’re good clothes.
車衣倉褲 (chē yī cāng kù)
115 Gǎng Qí Road, Neihu District, Taipei
2/18/2011 – Mark C. says that 車衣倉褲 and a few other shops around Neihu have closed their doors. Seems that Taiwan’s bicycle fad is winding down.